Registration is now open for the 36th Annual NAMIC Conference taking place at the New York Marriott Marquis October 11-12. Sign up now to ensure you get the most out of the industry’s premier professional event.
NAMIC’s annual conference is a global forum where leaders in media, entertainment and technology gather to share insights. Themed “Resilience: The Courage to Lead,” this year’s conference will focus on the massive challenges—and expansive opportunities—facing the industry in the year ahead.
“Our industry saw an unprecedented level of change in the last two years, and it required incredible resilience,” said A. Shuanise Washington, president and CEO of NAMIC. “NAMIC’s 2022 Annual Conference is dedicated to drawing the most important lessons from those changes and exploring possibilities for the future.”
Highlights of the NAMIC conference include:
- A Hybrid Format. A return to in-person events at the New York Marriott Marquis, a virtual format, and a-la-carte options make participation more convenient than ever.
- 20+ Hours of Education. Robust educational sessions and seminars, ranging from adaptive workforce strategy and brand identity to the future of technology provide high-value professional development.
- A Focus on DEI. NAMIC has been a convener and leader in the diversity, equity and inclusion space for more than 40 years. This year’s conference will feature the latest strategies companies can use to increase DEI in their workplace communities.
- 50+ Industry Experts. This year’s conference will feature some of the very people at the helm of major global brands as they navigated the economic and social turbulence that marked the last two years. James Pitaro, chairman of ESPN and sports content at The Walt Disney Company, has been named honorary chairman.
- Global Networking. Live one-on-one networking events, roundtable discussions, breakout sessions and more provide several opportunities to expand your network.
NAMIC’s annual conference is where early career, mid-level and veteran executives come to track industry trends, build relationships, reconnect with peers and invest in their careers. Attendees share best practices in roundtable discussions, learn in practical workshops, and hear from top executives at highly anticipated signature events. For many, it is a stepping stone to the high-quality professional development that NAMIC offers all year.
Watch this page for details on speakers, conference sessions and other events that will make the 36th Annual NAMIC Conference the most important professional networking and learning event for our industry in 2022.